That’s the question we’re looking to have Yahoo!, BlackArrow, Revision3 and CNNMoney.com give us their insights on at the Streaming Media West show in two weeks. I’ll be moderating a session on this subject and looking to get answers on which type of advertising works best online: pre-roll, post-roll, in-stream, sponsorship, or all of the above?
We will also discuss if revenue automatically comes with the audience, or will a sudden spike in popularity sink your production under a mountain of bandwidth costs before you ever get a chance to swim? It’s a hot topic and one we’ll have a lot of debate over. The panelists include:
- Dan Rayburn, Executive Vice President, StreamingMedia.com (Moderator)
- Cheryl Kellond, Sr. Director, Global Ad Product Strategy, Yahoo!
- Jason Schafer, VP, Business Development, CNNMoney.com
- Brad Murphy, VP, Business Development, Revision3
- Chris Hock, VP, Product Management, BlackArrow