We’ve got a great lineup of speakers including:
- Dan Rayburn, Executive Vice President, StreamingMedia.com (moderator)
- Chris Carvalho, Director of Business Development, Lucasfilm
- Joel Sanders, Sr. Director of Site and Operations, AtomFilms, MTV Networks
- David Eckoff, VP, New Product Development and Innovation, Turner Broadcasting
- Steve Rosenbaum, CEO and Founder, Magnify.net
With nearly a hundred video portals or service offerings all based on user-generated video, and more launching each day, can any of them survive? What business models need to be put in place for these companies to make it in the long run? Will advertising ever provide the revenue they need or even help them cover their bandwidth bills? With so many sites that seemingly do all the same thing, how will these sites distinguish themselves from one another? Come hear directly from some of these UGC sites and learn what they are doing to try and lead the charge to profitability.