I've been contacted by quite a few companies who are currently hiring for open positions in the online video market, so many in fact that I could not even fit all of the company names into the title of my post. Here's a run down of the ones that were sent to me. I'll be doing a second post highlighting more jobs next week so send them over if you want them featured.
- Nokeena: Looking for a Director Product Management.
Experience with products such as set-top boxes, IPTV, encoders, content
management and media publishing related products is desirable. Contact Anshu.
- Kaltura: Looking for sales people, product managers, project managers and a few other positions, location not known. Contact Kaltura.
- EdgeCast: Three open positions for Business Development Managers – based in Los Angeles. Contact Phil.
- Sorenson Media: Hiring for at least eight positions across
the board — marketing, sales, engineering — and for both their San
Diego and Salt Lake City offices. Details here.
- Deutsche Telekom: CDN sales engineer. As a member of the Sales
Support team, the Senior Sales Engineer (SE) will have responsibility
for providing pre and post sales technical and systems support for
DTNA, mainly for the CDN product but also for the full suite of IP,
Transport and Innovation products. Location: New Jersey. Contact Sara.
- Encoding.com: Inside Sales Representative. As an Inside Sales
Representative, you will be responsible for driving new customer sales
over the phone, owning the sales cycle from end to end.Location: Bay
Area / remote. Contact Encoding.com.
- BitGravity: Looking for mid-level and senior software engineers with an emphasis on C++, PHP, MySQL. Knowledge and experience with network topologies and protocols, Internet video, codecs, and encoding are strong pluses. Contact Jason.
- KIT Digital: Public Relations Manager, Flash Developers, Corporate Controller, Sales Managers and Sales Engineers, Technical Project Manager. Locations: New York City, Prague, Czech Republic, London, Sydney, Paris, Moscow and Hong Kong. Contact Natalie.
If your online video related company has any job openings, let me know. In most cases I will highlight them here on the blog – free of charge.