Streaming sites like Hulu, CBS, ABC, and others have proven that savvy audiences are turning to their computers for entertainment, and in a way that's profitable. How are traditional and cutting-edge companies capitalizing on this trend?
At the Streaming Media East show on May 11th and 12th, we've got Dan Frommer, Deputy Editor for The Business Insider moderating a panel on "How Streaming Video is Changing The Television Landscape". The session will discuss how content owners are taking advantage of this connected platform and how online video based subscription offerings may affect cable
- Dan Frommer, Deputy Editor, The Business Insider
- Anthony Soohoo, SVP, GM, Entertainment and Lifestyle, CBS Interactive
- Nick Johnson, VP Sales, NBC Universal Digital Media
- Scott Doyne, Sr. Director, Business Operations, Turner Sports,
- Roxanne Austin, CEO, Move Networks
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you $200 off the ticket price.