Many enterprise streaming media initiatives have developed robust on-demand and live webcast capabilities, and some even offer "YouTube"-like functionality. So what's the next area these companies will focus on? At the Streaming Media West show in LA, enterprise customers will discuss where they see the biggest gain in ROI and how much media control they will be giving their employees in the future. If you have a well-established streaming media environment, or if you just want to know what the future holds for enterprise streaming media delivery, this is the session for you. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Eric Hards, Manager Digital Media Services, Lockheed Martin Space Systems
- Mark Tarleton, Manager, Webcast Operations, Raytheon
- Kevin Hill, Manager, Collaboration Systems, Intuit
- KC Hundere, Director, IT, Glendale Community College
- Shaun McIver, Global Head of Multimedia Solutions, Thomson Reuters
You can register online for the Streaming Media West show and get $300 off by using my personal discount code of DRF1. And check out the entire list of enterprise and education speakers including executives from Wells Fargo, Northwestern University, Cadence Design Systems, eBay, Columbus State Community College, Metropolitan State College of Denver, San Jose State University, University of Toledo, Cisco and more.