At the Streaming Media West show in LA, Nov. 8-9, it's not all about media and entertainment. We've got a lot of great sessions and content about video in the enterprise. When it comes to any enterprise video deployment, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to matching video delivery platforms with enterprise communication strategy. To further complicate things, all video delivery platforms have their strengths and weaknesses, and different departments in the organization often own different parts of the technologies and strategies. So what's a communicator to do?
Come hear from Wells Fargo, Cisco, NASA, Toyota Motor Sales and GE about the best practices for finding and using the right mix of video technologies to reach your audience most effectively. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Patty Perkins, Team Leader, Wells Fargo Creative Services Technology, Wells Fargo
- Mark Sherwood, Senior Director, Emerging Technology IT Group, Cisco
- Bryan Walls, NASA Web Video Working Chair, NASA
- Jeff Miller, Digital Communication and Delivery Specialist, Toyota Motor Sales
- Andrea Doane, Manager, Employee Communications, GE
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595,if you register early.
And if you follow me on Twitter (@danrayburn) and re-tweet this post, you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to win one of three brand new Kindle Fire tablets that I will be giving away next month.