At the Streaming Media West show in LA next week, we've got a great session that will focus on best practices from enterprise corporations who have adopted and implemented live video across their organization. See first hand how these companies are using video for internal and external communications and learn how you can better leverage assets already available inside your company. Learn from those who have been successful with their deployments and hear what advice their have for others deploying live video in the enterprise today. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Patty Perkins, Team Leader, Wells Fargo Creative Services Technology, Wells Fargo
- Tony Sehgal, Sr. Manager, Digital Media Operations and Infrastructure, Oracle
- Eric Hards, Manager, Web, Media Graphics and Streaming, Lockheed Martin
- Larry Kless, Production Manager, Videoconferencing and Virtual Events, Kaiser Permanente
- Michael Chop, Senior IT Architect, Collaboration, Cadence
It's not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595,if you register early.
And if you follow me on Twitter (@danrayburn) and re-tweet this post, you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to win one of three brand new Kindle Fire tablets that I will be giving away next month.