TV Everywhere has changed the model for studios to drive consumers to their content. Join cable, studio and digital distribution executives at the Streaming Media West show next week, (#smwest) as they discuss how Facebook and mobile discovery apps are playing a role in helping movie viewers find what they want, and share what they like; and how satellite and cable providers are driving people to rent and buy movies digitally. Panelists showcase real-life examples and case studies, as well as provide expert guidance in terms of both planning for and implementing successful strategies and tactics to boost exposure and discoverability.
- Moderator: Aaron Henry, Principal, Found Public Relations
- Steve Polsky, GM, Flixster.com
- John Zelenka, EVP, Revenue, Digitalsmiths
- Brian Walsh, Manager, Digital/On-Demand Team, Lionsgate
- Bruce David Eisen, VP, Online Content Development & Strategy, DISH Network
It’s not too late to get a pass to the show and readers of my blog can register using my own personal discount code of DRF1, which gets you a two-day ticket to the show for only $595. That’s $300 off the regular ticket price and it gets you access to both keynotes, 35 sessions and how-to presentations, 100+ speakers and all the networking events, including the special MPEG-DASH event.