With 100 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s difficult to get your content to stand out. Whether you’re a traditional media company, a small business, an independent filmmaker, or any of the other millions of users uploading to YouTube, the questions remain the same: How do you get people to find and watch your videos? How do you monetize that audience? And can Google AdSense really support premium content? At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 17-19 in Huntington Beach, CA] YouTube guru Lauren Francesca will discuss with a panel of social media stars and filmmakers about how they use the YouTube platform to sell their shows and grow their audience. Confirmed speakers for the session include:
- Moderator: Lauren Francesca, iwantmylauren, YouTube Sensation
- Andy Stack, Manager, Partner Technologies, YouTube
- Danny Fishman, Partner, Believe Entertainment Group
- Shanna Malcolm, Actress, Content Creator, YouTube/TV
- Shira Lazar, Creator, What’s Trending, TV Host
Register online using the code 200DR for a “Discovery Pass” and get free access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest.