At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 16-19 in Huntington Beach, CA] you can learn “How Big Data Can Increase OTT Ad Revenue”. The session will discuss how advertisers can more effectively and efficiently reach a buyer of a product or service with OTT than any other media. By using real-time analysis of social media, geo location, key words and historical buying habits, the metadata managed by an OTT platform can be used to predict real-time buying. As a result, this predictive buying translates into a higher cost per point/cost per lead that an advertiser is willing to pay for qualified buyers. Hear about some of the technology being used, the advertising research it enables and benefits and challenges of this new advertising buying process. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Steve Wong, Director of Media and Telco, Siemens
- Jason Clement, Executive Leadership Team, TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Arnav Mendiratta, Data Scientist, USC
- Andy Beach, Program Manager, Microsoft
- David Wong, SVP, Product Leadership, Nielsen Global Digital
Register online using the code 15DR200 for a “Discovery Pass” and get free access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest, or $200 off a full conference pass.