Education video usage both inside and outside the classroom is on the rise. The process of creating, managing, and delivering live and on-demand content continues to evolve. What technologies and best practices are schools using? At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 1-2 in Huntington Beach, CA] we have a session that will explore successful workflows schools have developed to simplify video adoption and make the technology more transparent to educators and students. Our education panelists will also recommend crawl-walk-run implementation steps and share lessons learned. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Chris Knowlton, VP, Streaming Industry Evangelist, Wowza Media
- Todd Stabley, Senior Media Engineer, Duke University
- Nicholas Berrios, Media Specialist, Argo Community High School
- Jonathan Schwartz, Director, Video Productions and Operations, University of Southern California
- Gary San Angel, Distance Education Specialist, Media Technology, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Register online using the code 200DR for a free “Discovery Pass” and get access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest – at no cost – or get $200 off a full conference pass.