Streaming company-wide meetings, training, and other events through your internal network saves on time, travel costs and resources. At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 1-2 in Huntington Beach, CA] we have a session looks at real-world architectures being used for distributing streams to all screens within an enterprise setting. You’ll learn about how peer-to-peer and multicast technologies fit in, and how to reach remote and mobile workers. Our panelists will recommend ways to increase quality and broadest audience reach, and share best practices and lessons learned. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Chris Knowlton, VP, Streaming Industry Evangelist, Wowza Media
- Andy Howard, Founder & Managing Director, Howard & Associates
- Perry Fetterman, Senior Director, Enterprise and Education, Kaltura
- Mike Newman, CEO, MediaPlatform
- Dan Swiney, Manager, Live Production and Streaming, LinkedIn
Register online using the code 200DR for a free “Discovery Pass” and get access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest – at no cost – or get $200 off a full conference pass.