As the OTT market continues to experience dramatic growth, it’s also become incredibly crowded and competitive. Content owners are under more pressure than ever to get to market quickly and having the right business model is crucial. At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 1-2 in Huntington Beach, CA] we have a session that will discuss the different strategies for going OTT; a templated, turnkey service that enables faster time-to-market or a more customized, highly differentiated offering and the pros and cons of each. Speakers will deliberate on how to best address the growing challenge of device fragmentation in an increasingly complex OTT ecosystem and how content owners are successfully monetizing content via advertising or subscription models. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Anil Jain, SVP, GM, Media, Brightcove
- Titus Bicknell, CDO & EVP, Operations, Acorn TV
- Jarred Reeves, Director, OTT & International, Machinima
- Nathan Guetta, VP, Product and Technology, Condé Nast Entertainment
- Ben Miller, VP, Digital Products, SinclairDigital
Register online using the code 200DR for a free “Discovery Pass” and get access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest – at no cost – or get $200 off a full conference pass.