Amazon, FOX, Sony & Dailymotion To Discuss Major Trends In Video Viewing
At the Streaming Media West show, [taking place November 1-2 in Huntington Beach, CA] content owners and distributors will discuss major trends in video viewing, including pay TV subscribership, OTT services, TV Everywhere, multitasking, content discovery and device viewing. Learn about new topic areas, like measuring the impact of “skinny bundles” and “virtual MVPDs,” that have the potential to shake-up the TV industry. Confirmed speakers include:
- Moderator: Jonathan Hurd, Director, Altman Vilandrie & Company
- Nick Colsey, VP, Business Development, Sony Electronics
- Sherry Brennan, SVP, Sales Strategy & Development, FOX
- Anthony Layser, Content Director, Dailymotion
- Richard Au, Director, Content Acquisition, Amazon Video
Register online using the code 200DR for a free “Discovery Pass” and get access to the keynotes, exhibit hall, discovery track sessions, and receptions at #smwest – at no cost – or get $200 off a full conference pass.