- Brightcove: has 24 open positions across sales, marketing and engineering.
- Comcast: has multiple open positions for CDN engineers in their Comcast Converged Products (CCP) Service Delivery group.
- Cotendo: has 9 open positions in sales and engineering.
- EdgeCast: has 9 open positions for business development, programming, networking, database and marketing roles.
- Elemental Technologies: has 4 open engineering positions.
- Hulu: has 16 open jobs for software, database and customer support positions.
- Kaltura: has 6 open positions for HTML5 developers and sales and biz dev roles.
- KIT Digital: has 21 open positions for developers, engineers and project management.
- Level 3: has at least 13 positions pertaining to video including sales and engineer positions.
- Limelight Networks: has 15 open positions including those for account executives, engineers, webmasters, developers and analytic specialists.
- Netflix: has an open position for a embedded software engineer on the media side to work on CE devices.
- NewTek: has 5 open positions for 3D designers and video engineers.
- Ooyala: Has 15 open positions across product, sales and marketing and engineering.
- RGB Networks: has 17 engineering positions open.
- Sorenson Media: has 3 open positions for a web master, software engineer and senior sales executive.
- Twistage: has 4 open positions for a Ruby on Rails Developer, web developer and Flash engineer.
- Ustream: has 12 open positions for technical support engineers, product management, networks operations and customer support.
If your online video related company has any job openings, let me
know. In most cases I will highlight them here on the blog – free of