Take your encoding and transcoding knowledge to the next level with this instructional webinar, starting at 2pm ET, that will highlight the latest advanced encoding techniques. Get details on delivering higher video quality at lower bit rates and how to prepare high quality video for delivery to any screen using multiple formats. The webinar will cover advanced practices from Telestream, Harmonic, Haivision and Sorenson Media and will cover:
- advances in AVC algorithms
- advanced GOP features in H.264
- live and file-based transcoding workflows and requirements
- different frame types, what they are and what they mean
- how to optimize encoding presets
- optimizing video for the iPad and Apple TV
- what are the hot new formats, who's using them, and what settings do we recommend?
- how to prepare content for Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH)
Register here and bring your questions for the presenters for the live Q&A portion of the event.